Saturday 30 April 2011

My first press release

For the last half a year or so, I’ve been an avid reader of the local business magazines. This was another step in my ‘going local” campaign and it turned out to be beneficial in many ways. Firstly, it is a pleasure to read (short and dynamic articles), secondly, it is extremely inspirational to see other businesses prospering in such difficult times, and finally, it motivates and encourages me to work even harder when I see that others are doing the same and they succeed.
As I was reading the news of many successful businesses in my area, I thought it would be a good idea to send something of my own and see if it’s interesting enough to be published.
So, one day I simply sat in front of my laptop, wrote a short text about my business, had it proofread by a professional and lo and behold, there it is - my first ever press release in the Business Magazine!
I am really pleased with the fact that the editor found my news worth publishing (thank you editor) and that I got noticed. It also motivates me to promote my business even more. Already thinking about writing another one...

1 comment:

  1. Ewa, my sincere congratulations to you! I loved your press release and I surely can understand why the editor found it well worth publishing. Keep up the good work, you inspire me to achieve more than I thought I could!

    ReplyDelete